5 - 10 Years
Our Client is one of first enterprises in the field of distributing office equipment and security equipment in Vietnam.They are looking for Sales Manager with detail as below:
- Recruite, build, and nurture the team- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales representatives.
- Meet with reps one-on-one weekly to review performance, progress, and targets.
- Coach individual sales representatives one-on-one through phone work and prospecting help sessions to help them improve sales performance.
- Participate in spontaneous sales call rides and planned field days.
- Counsel, support, discipline, and fire underperforming sales representatives.
- Develop a scalable sales process and ensure representatives adhere to it correctly.
- Ensure that reps observe the regulations of the company properly
- Plan and implement training programs regularly
- Plan and preside over weekly sales team meetings.
- Build the teamwork spirit thoughout the team and to other depts.
- Recruit, select, onboard, and train new sales reps.
- Motivate and engage the sales team with monetary and non-monetary (intrinsic) motivational tactics.
- Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
2. Managing customer needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Provide expertise when setting and adjusting pricing plans, discount rates and other MarCom plan.
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise.
- Connect company with customers and salespeople in the field.
- Find and expand continously potential customers
3. Managing the business
- Determine and assign salesforecast, targets, monthly, quaterly, haft-year and yearly
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients
.- Track sales team metrics and share them with company leadership.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
.- Collaborate with related executives to develop & lead generation plans
.- Prepare budgets, KPI and deploy them effectively
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
- Advance one’s own professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and other educational trainings, participating in professional societies and industry networks, and reading professional and industry publications.
- Analysing, solving-problem skills
- Leadership skills- Able to work under high pressure
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build relationships, teamwork spirit with peers, cross-functional counterparts, and upper management.
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and customer service
- Ability to unite a team under a shared vision and know what motivates each member.
- The ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Owning the characteristics of innovative, high achieving, ambitious, fast-decision making and results-oriented