* Mission Statement:
- Manage majority numbers of existing bulk customers in designated area.
- Ensure contract commitment delivery, customer satisfaction and loyalty, ultimatly bring expected revenue and profit in the long run, and stable customer base.
1. Contract and price management (30%)
- Implement contract as it was signed: deliver ALV commitments and monitor customer actions so as it respect the contract.
- Price update
- Cash collection
2. Customer defend, Contract renewal and business expansion capturing (30%)
- Vigilance of competitor attack
- Identify right time for contract renewal/ business expansion
- Build solution and commercial scheme
- Winning strategy proposal
3. Customer satisfaction management (25%)
- Customer visit
- Customer complaint handling
- Enquiry response
- Customer insight understanding
4. Account management program lead (15%)
- Initiate and implement program locally
- Implement cluster/group program relating to AM
1. Education: University Degree - Preferably Chemical and Engineer Field.
2. Work experience: 1-3 years in related field.
- Significant entrepreneurship / innovative achievement
- Mix of business lines and business development experiences
- Role with a functional responsibility
3. Foreign language: English - fluently at 4 skills Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
4. Essentials of Behaviors:
- Anticipating & dealing with changing environment (incl. strategic mindset)
- Innovative thinking & influencing leadership (incl. entrepreneurship, risk taking)
- Committing to company's performance and responsibility
- Managing personal efficiency and competing priorities
- Customer focus, Proactiveness and negotitation
- Self-awareness, Adaptability
- Solution-focused decision making
- Managing teams &/or Team work
- Communicating with impact (Giving a sense of purpose & motivating others)
- Learning agility