2 - 3 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Sales & Distribution management:
- Adapt and execute SKUs implementation based on current TLC route and territory.
- Monthly delivery of local sell out target.
- Expanding and growing numeric distribution or coverage depending on products core value.
- Monthly monitoring and review team and individual sales performance to meet target.
- Implement daily in outlet execution, merchandising and product rotation FEFO on the market.
- Maintain and grow more share of space in retail outlets for products.
Develop and Manage region’s local sell out target:
- Follow up closely sell out and inventory in a daily basic to ensure MTD performance in line with project timeline.
- Achieve regional sales distribution, merchandising and promotion implementation correctly.
Ensure excellence in Field Sales Management :
- Manage Sales Rep daily working, routing to ensure 100% outlets are covered and activated by route plan.
- Recruit and integration Sales Rep into Bel VN organisation.
- Monitor and review productive call per route per sales rep.
- Motivate and encourage sales force in a daily basis.
- Build up teamwork spirit and supporting attitude among a team including HO.
- Manage DSR turn-over rate compliance with market rate in FMCG industry and Bel policy.
- Establish and monitoring discipline and Ethic activities through all the SR team.
Lead and Develop the team:
- Provides quality leadership internal and external customers in assigned tasks, inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others.
- Sells and teaches others how to sell value solution to customers.
1. Educational Qualifications: University/College.
2. Working Experience: 3-year-experiences in international FMCG environment at the same position
3. Technical & Professional competencies required:
- Organizational and team leader skills.
- Action and result oriented skills
- Knowledge of Distribution and Selling Skills.
- Knowledge of Distributors and GT Customers
- Sales Rep team supervision and Coaching skills
- Daily sales data monitoring skills
- Dynamic public presentation and problem solving.
- Sales Ethics and knowledge of the legal aspect and the rules of competition.
4. Personality and Qualities:
- Ethical person
- High pressure management skills
- Change management skills
- Passion for growth in organisation.
- High ambition, commitment and positive thinking.
- Result oriented, actionable and deliverable.
- Teamwork and supporting others.
- Willingness of traveling
Interested parties please apply in confidence with full career details, current and expected salary, contact details and quote the position on the application letter. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and will only be used for recruitment purposes at Bel. Applicants who are not contacted within two months of the application may consider their applications unsuccessful.