Prepare quotation, BAP, contracts, bidding documents and other documents as assigned by managers;
Cooperate with presales team, sales team to make proposal with customers. Follow up to ensure the deals are properly closed, contracts/POs are properly signed off, and invoices are issued to avoid unnecessary risk;
Create, maintain and manage customer records, update when information changed;
Create, update internal reports and keep records as policy.
Corporate with marketing to gather market information when required
Ensure all transactions strictly complied with group/company policies & procedures and local legislation.
Demo machine management
· At least 3 years in the same position;
· A bachelor’s degree from a college in the stream of management studies or in closely related subject is mandatory; a graduate degree in sales and marketing centric programs are highly favored for the job.
· Should possess very good communication skills, both in speaking and writing, as the work involves interacting with different people for sales related matters.
· Should be efficient in documenting the details of day to day sales activities.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook is required
· Good command in English, Japanese skills are advantages.