I. Sales capabilities development
• Develop and cascade effective sales process and sales tools (Best Practices Tools & Programs) including basic and advanced selling skills and sales management skills.
• Ensure sales team to apply sales process, sales guidelines, sales techniques and sales tools in sales execution and sales management. Frequent go to field for coaching and monitoring sales execution to sustain the sales policies.
• Conduct TNA in sales department, especially sales field force; analyze individual development demand and business requirements to build the training and coaching roadmap.
• Diversify training materials and methodology (on-line, off-line, off-site, video, class-based... trainings) to develop sales capabilities in line with the company growing business.
• Directly participate in on-boarding and induction programs to sales force.
• Evaluate, monitor and upgrade training schedules and contents to optimize training and coaching effectiveness.
II. Training & Coaching
• Organize training classes of BPTs and sales skills, sales management skills and other functional skills to Sales Team, including Lotus Team.
• Evaluate the training and coaching effectiveness and follow up post-training activities to measure the return on investments.
• Keep up-to-date on developments and inovations in training and coaching so that the company’s training activities remain current and relevant.
• Conduct field coaching to SR, SS, ASM, BA Sup, BAM: selling skills, FIT implementation, coaching skills and problem solving skills.
III. Other responsibilities
• Build short-term and long-term plans to support sales projects and/ or sales programs, including sales training curriculum.
Organize sales motivational events: R&R, Annual Sales Conference and workshop
Knowledge: good understanding of FMCG industry and sales process in MNC in Vietnam. Knowledge in beer industry is an advantage.
Computer literacy: Proficiency in computer skills, esp in excel worksheet and powerpoint.
Able to travel across the country and abroad when required.
Education: A minimum of bachelor’s degree of related areas: business administration or economics studies. A master degree in business administration (MBA) is an advantage.
Other Qualifications: Proven strong business process oriented and ability to work across function and with external
Language: fluent English in 4 skills.
Years & Type of Experience: minimum 5 years working in sales training and capabilities development field in FMCG or 5 years in sales management role in FMCG and 3 years of sales training and capabilities development in MNCs. Experience in beer industry is an advantage.