- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
Job Descriptions :
- Have a potential chance to work on-site in Japan (short-term or long-term). The suitable candidate will join the big project delivery SAP products to the customer in the Fortune 500 companies.
- Work as Senior SAP BI BW Consultant in SAP projects.
- Define and Manage BI deliverables.
- Formulate Key BI technical requirements.
- Do the as-is analysis of the data warehouse and create future model solutions.
- Design, develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions.
- Train and manage Junior members.
- Graduate university in Information System, Information Technology or related major.
- Minimum experience 5 years.
- SAP BI (BW, BO) certification is an advantage.
- Fully aware of other SAP NetWeaver tools.
- Experience of at least 3 fully implementation projects.
- Good in English communication or Japanese N3+.
- Can work oversea in 3 – 6 months.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical devices.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
- Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.