Join KinderWorld International Group in discovering your true potential and become a future leader with our highly anticipated SCHOOL OPERATIONS GRADUDATE PROGRAMME 2021!
The School Operations Gradudate Programme is a three-year programme that provides fresh University graduates with an exciting career pathway from a Junior Executive to a Manager in an outstanding and highly regarded international education system.
New Operations Junior Executives are assigned to attach at school level to understand thoroughly the operational process of a school before fully working under the Operations Division at corporate level. Each position and stage of the programme will provide clear performance objectives, appraisal timeline and work targets across a variety of projects.
This year, KinderWorld is recruiting graduates for Operations Division to work at our Singapore International School, KinderWorld International Kindergarten and our office in Hanoi and Halong.
1. Career Pathway
- Junior Executive =>Executive => Senior Executive => Deputy Manager =>Manager
- There are opportunities to be in managerial positions
2. Training plan for new staff
3. Recruitment process
Send a full CV (in English) with a recent photo by email titled “SOG 2021– [Your full name]”
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and priority might be given to early applications
· Bachelor’s Degree
· GPA at least 7.5/10 or equivalent
· High level of English proficiency (IELTS 6.5+ or equivalent)
· Interest in education from K-12, business challenges, professional growth, personal success and leadership
· Proven leadership skills
· Passion and desire to work in education environment