Ho Chi Minh
- Ensure that assigned equipment or system operation, involved staff on operation and maintenance executes task and conform to established SOP, SOI, RFC and audit compliant per INTEL and JLL guidelines and plant operating instructions.
- Planning to execute work schedules in coordination to JLL, CS or manufacturing schedules. Ensure all regulatory compliance will be strictly followed on timely manner.
- Weekly and monthly report on Security Technology system. Report shall be represented with graphs trending data on PM PAS, CM, WO, spares /consumable consumed & forecast for the maintenance, also meet all alignment OPI. Reports and documentation shall comply with Intel and JLL guidelines.
- Ensure incident report to be release within 12 hours. Root cause analysis shall be released within three days. Compliance to internal and external company policy.
- Ensure incident is response & resolved on time (follow alignment OPI)
- Develop and improve SOO for the system operation and maintenance and execute based on MAXIMO job plan.
- Attend safety/EHS trainings. Actively participate on internal meetings or external call meeting to subcontractor associated to the system operation and maintenance, sub-contractors. Conduct/cascade trainings on train the trainer to respective JLL staff or subcontractors.
- Perform monthly system audit on subcontractor & system performance. Generate recommendation and execution of approved recommendations to the system.
- Prepare necessary estimates for timely stock inventory on consumables / spares.
- Implement cost saving measures on system maintenance.
- Perform other associated tasks. Reporting at six (6) days per week
Ho Chi Minh