Sr. Account Executives are responsible for prospecting for new business, upselling and cross-selling within our extensive client-base, as well as delivering results against target. This position works closely with their clients throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis for making sure that all the activities related to an event go smoothly. They manage administrative and campaign work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget.
Essential Job Functions:
• Build and maintain client relationships;
• Hands on project management of current and future campaigns, including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with internal teams, suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time and within budget and client expectations;
• Lead the brainstorming to devise campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
• Make 'pitches' along with other staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
• Work with the Account Manager to brief, think creative and research, and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies;
• Negotiate with clients and other staffs about the details of campaign;
• Make a task list and allocate the resource to execute the campaign;
• Meet and exceed financial goals, monitor the effectiveness of campaigns;
• Write MC scripts, program agenda, etc
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising/ Marketing/ Communication & Media Studies, etc; plus 1-2 years at event agency or at least 3 years in relevant fields.
• Strong business sense, sharp, well-spoken and confident;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English; particularly in relation to proposals and presentation;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Ability to work responsibly and honestly in all employment areas;
• Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions;
• Ability to work long hours, especially under tight deadline (occasionally)
• Work traveling is required;
• Work in dynamic, creative and joyful environment with high standards in aesthetic;