SENIOR BACKEND ENGINEER (GOLANG)
|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Deadline to apply||09/10/2020|
|Industry||IT - Software|
Ho Chi Minh
From a small apartment in NYC to 10 locations around the world
Rewind to 2014: A small group of tinkerers in a tiny apartment in Hell’s Kitchen, New York shipped the first SmartDesk to their first Kickstarter backers.
2020: we power 110,000+ companies in over 60+ countries, the SmartDesk is AI, and we are reimagining not just workspaces, but workplaces. What happens when you reach across the world and create a borderless, decentralized, autonomous organization.
Our global offices - California, Saigon, Shenzhen, Amsterdam, New York - share the same DNA. Autonomous belongs to dreamers, risk-takers, engineers, and artists dedicated to breaking down ideas and building them up again - bolder and better.
· Design, Build, Run and improve backend services and framework of creating microservices
· Improve engineer efficiency with common libraries, tooling and platform.
· Experience in build a high-performance Restful API with Golang that can handle a crazy amount of traffic (3+ years)
· Strong concurrency programming
· Experience with Mysql, Redis, NoSQL
· Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
· Familiar with google cloud (Experience working in a UNIX and/or LINUX environment, build, monitor server, Nginx).
· Familiar with software architecture + database design (nice to have but not a must)
Team Culture Requirements
· Willingness to learn new programming languages, tools, and technologies
· You must be a fast and thorough learner, capable of systematically inquiring into new technologies and their foundations. Think and rethink, from the ground up
· Able to constantly challenge yourself to stay on top of your game and upgrade yourself every day.