Ho Chi Minh
1. Operations Budget Plan & Management
Conduct the analysis of the Company’s cost and expenditures for the business to develop a proper annual operations budget for the whole Group.
2. Compensation & Benefits Management
- Design, implement and manage the Company's compensation and benefit as well as employee relations programs/policies/procedures and activities for the whole Group: such as job evaluation and classification; salary administration; short-term, long-term and sales incentive plans; share/stock ownership plans; employee benefits…
- Accountable for the overall management of all administration associated with Human Resource Management including but not limited to: timely and accurate payroll, contract management; social/medical insurance enrollment/claims; personal income tax monthly/yearly declaration/finalization, employee file maintenance.
- Accountable to work with relevant line managers and Directors regarding employee relations matters including but not necessarily limited to: employee grievances; performance management and improvement requirements; terminations; salary negotiations; bonus applications; promotions; job change management.
- Ensure that all human resource functions meet relevant legal compliance requirements including, but not limited to, participating in the annual review of employment contracts and company policies, sending updates to relevant Directors regarding regulatory and legislative changes in relation to all aspects of employment, providing advice to Directors regarding their rights and responsibilities in relation to local laws.
3. Employee Communication & Relations
Attend to employee relation problems & find most adequate solutions and negotiate with union representatives to minimize the negative impact of individual employee grievances or collective labor disputes to prevent their recurrence in order to maintain a productive and harmonious workplace.
4. Salary review
- Collecting and analyzing policy information and salary in market to propose policies and programs to attract and retain employees in accordance with the common goals of the company
- Accountable for the implementation of recommendations and strategies to improve overall employee satisfaction and to reduce employee turnover, and reporting progress to CPO.
- Building, developing, maintaining the system of policies, procedures, regulations and processes related to salary, bonus and benefit
- Monitor and manage company organization chart
6. Build a high-performing division
Build, develop, train, and assign personnel to ensure efficient allocation of human resources
- Bachelor degree of Human Resources Management / Economics or Business Administration related field.
- At least 8 years of C&B experience.
- At least 3 years of experience at management level (Senior HR/Supervisor/Manager) with multinational organizations.
- Proficiency in English