Mail role: The Senior Client Account Manager is responsible for their own individual brands to bring their ideas and concepts to life in the most efficient and effective manner. Their main responsibilities include hitting their individual and company target, overseeing their brands communication, liasing with Client Account Director on any brand updates, opportunities or business. The Client Account Manager's are there from start to finish and are on‐site for their clients. Their focus is on their client's to ensure they are happy with the quality, service, price and lead time that UA are offering whilst also selling.
They are responsible for selling Un‐Available products to brands and customers and travelling internationally to meet clients, and research the market. They will need to build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing brands as well as supporting other team members and departments to ensure business continues to
Revenue & Forecasting
· Collaborate with Client Account Director and Client Team to identify and grow opportunities within Un‐Available’s capabilities
· Support the Client Account Director on key information, figures, updates that apply to the brand’s revenue and growth
· Ensure costing aligns with company revenue forecast and annual budget, keeping in mind the development budget.
· Ensure brand target margins are met and supporting Client Account Director with each necessary department on how we an continuously improve through dissecting the development, product, fabrics, orders and all related costs
· Anticipating customers’ needs and analyzing trends for future opportunities to evolve with the brands uniquely.
Sales & Marketing
· Supporting and coordinating the key sales tools with Client Team to send to new / current customers.
· Ensuring the company branding, and documentation is utilized and is executed accurately and professionally
· Liaising with Client Team to ensure showroom and sales cupboard are up to date.
· Working with Client Team and analyzing brand SWOT’s to continuously evolve to be ahead of the curve.
Design & Innovation
· Have the ability to analyze trends, research the market and to bring additional ideas to share with the company and your brands when travelling internationally
· To bring concepts to innovate new development; fabrics, trims & samples
· Having the ability to lead projects
· Ensure the entire development / production cycle is followed closely to ensure deadlines are met and dates in forecast align & are on schedule.
· Work directly with Client Account Manager to ensure client expectations and the factories capacity needs are aligning.
· Effectively managing any defected garments with client team, and coordinating to work with clients to accept or categorize their defect product level.
· Recording any customer complaints, feedback and satisfaction through an accessible tracking file.
· Oversee all communication of your brand internally and externally, and support through Email, Whatsapp, and all relevant platforms.
· Build and maintain strong, long‐lasting client relationships
· Help build the interrelationship between departments to help reduce work load, and streamline process
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
· Support internal team with challenging client requests or issue escalations through efficient problem solving
· Ensuring internal teams (i.e Merchandising and Product Development) are clear on all orders, POs, briefs as per the customer’s request.
· Support and ensure the SOP is followed carefully and the introduction of new / current meetings are running smoothly and efficiently.
· Relaying any information discussed whilst in meetings or overseas trips with clients to ensure all internal departments are updated as required.
· Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key personnel within Un‐Available and Un‐Available’ customer network.
Education: University degree with the major related to: Fashion, Marketing, Garment Technology, Sales...
Experience: Having 2 - 4 years experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
.Must understand garments and the componentry behind the business, have a working knowledge of fashion, production, and Customer caring
Experience delivering client‐focused solutions to customer needs
· Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key personnel within Un‐Available and Un‐Available’s customer network.
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Production and garment knowledge.
. Ability to work with a team and in a multi‐cultural environment
**AT UN-AVAILABLE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ORGANIZATION AND WILL NOT ALLOW DISCRIMINATION BASED UPON AGE, ETHNICITY, ANCESTRY, GENDER, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, RACE, SIZE, RELIGION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, SOCIOECONOMIC BACKGROUND, OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.