- Develop, create, and modify general software applications or specialized utility programs.
- Manage and assign task to members in team, collaborate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles.
- Coordinate troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues that are escalated to the team.
Internal (within VPB FC): Business users and other related business units
- To make sure all the instructions/tasks assigned by Head/Deputy CIO/CIO are clear and completed as per the deadline by all staffs.
- To coordinate teams with others to achieve the overall targets/goals of the unit
External (outside VPB FC): Vendors Out-staff
- Coordinate with out-staff for requirement, testing, go live and third parties for outsourcing and knowhow transfer
- To achieve the overall targets/goals of the unit
- Confer with systems analysts, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and write technical documentation.
- Modify existing procedure and database objects to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new requirements.
- Support investigate and analyst a root-cause of ETLs process or database objects
- Determine system performance standards, optimization and enhance the existing process
- Identify the dependencies / rules of all supporting database system, such as: CIF, F1DB, Finacle, VisionPlus, DWH, etc.
- Code review activity
- Report projects' status to upper manager
- Raise issues that can’t resolve