Senior Devops Engineer
|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Deadline to apply||29/07/2020|
|Industry||IT - Software|
Ho Chi Minh
From a small apartment in NYC to 10 locations around the world
Rewind to 2014: A small group of tinkerers in a tiny apartment in Hell’s Kitchen, New York shipped the first SmartDesk to their first Kickstarter backers.
2020: we power 110,000+ companies in over 60+ countries, the SmartDesk is AI, and we are reimagining not just workspaces, but workplaces. What happens when you reach across the world and create a borderless, decentralized, autonomous organization.
Our global offices - California, Saigon, Shenzhen, Amsterdam, New York - share the same DNA. Autonomous belongs to dreamers, risk-takers, engineers, and artists dedicated to breaking down ideas and building them up again - bolder and better.
Main responsibility is to deploy, automate, maintain and manage the production system to ensure high levels of availability, performance and scalability. This involves:
● Develop automation pipeline to support the CI/CD process.
● Deploy and monitor the infrastructure of our services on various cloud platforms.
● Lead initiatives for upgrading the systems to improve security, availability, reliability and performance.
● Work closely with the development team by rapidly deploying instances, monitoring operating efficiencies, and responding as needs arise.
● Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
● Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
● Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solution.
At least 3+ experience working as a DevOps Engineer, together with the below:
● Experience with DBA or data management (ideally in Cloud environment)
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Hand-on experience in administration of GCP infrastructure, optimizing instance types, autoscaling group and multi-region networking.
● Familiarity with CircleCI or other CI platform
● Experience optimizing Docker images
● Experience work with a distributed platform/ micro-services
● Experience with Prometheus
· Above-market salary and bonuses
· Total health care benefits for you and your family
· Standing desk, ergonomic chair
· Healthy, freshly prepared lunch
· Zumba classes throughout the week. We play soccer every Friday!
· Udemy online training
· Team outing, company outing
· Travel internationally to conferences and tradeshows as needed