- Coordinating with the operations team on PR/Branding activities both internal and external to promote and support the mission, objectives and business goals of the company
- Proactively execute the communication campaigns that help increase the brand visibilities in a way that stays true to the employer brand claim
- Creating innovative ways to attract students and prospective candidates to the company’s career platform and distinguishing new recruitment opportunities through advertising campaigns.
- Partner with Recruitment, HR, Marketing team on digital, social, video, events and media initiative
- Build/Manage channels of Employer Brand/Sourcing such as: Career Website, Facebook Career Page, Chatbot, LinkedIn Career, External Job Sites.
- Employer branding (events, fanpages, programs, work with newspapers, universities, colleges, training centres, and HR consultants.and etc)
- Cooperate closely with Talent Acquisition Team to build Sourcing Plan/ Strategies.
- Identify and recommend tools and programs for building employer brand in the external market, including social media and digital channels
- At least 2 years of experience in Employer Branding/Recruitment marketing or similar roles;
- A strong understanding of employer branding, and a track record of building marketing content
- Strong experience on digital platform such as social media, website, chatbot…
- Good communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker;
BE YOUR BEST WITH CENTRAL CAPITAL:
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Various training on hot-trend business, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Joining community development activities: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!creating innovative ways to attract students and prospective candidates to the company’s career platform and distinguishing new recruitment opportunities through advertising campaigns.