· Achieve budget of the Division
· Service all assigned Company’s clients
· Develop new clients
1. Client services:
· Timely renew insurance policies, strictly following Renewal Guideline
· Follow up client’s growth & requirements
· Design insurance program matching with client’s requirement
· Keep & develop the relationship with clients/local insurer company
· Negotiate terms & conditions with clients and reinsurers
· Provide consulting services to clients
· Explore new clients
2. Business Administration:
· Assist supervisors to handle client services
· Prepare and submit the quotations to clients as per Division’s Guidelines
· Plan client meeting schedules
· Strictly follow up Premium Collection
· Provide training, supervision and support subordinates.
3. Co-ordination with other Divisions:
· Cooperate with Corporate Claims Division / Retail Claims Division staff for claim matters of assigned clients
· Cooperate with Underwriting division for daily works as well as arising matters related to policy issuance, underwriting information & survey schedule
· Cooperate with Accounting for premium collection
· Timely prepare periodic reports as required by the Manager
5. Other office works as required by the Company
· University Graduation.
· English fluency and / or Japanese fluency.
· Strong marketing sense.
· Understand working procedure & flow chart.
· Know insurance products.
· Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
· Presentation & negotiation skills.
· At least 2 years of working experiences.