- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Conduct Financial Advisory Services work (Financial Management, Due Diligence, Business and Financial Restructuring, CFO for rent services work);
- Lead or being part of a team of Financial Advisory services; high-quality commitment, insightful and sustainable solutions to help client achieve their mission.
- Work closely with the project manager to identify, analysis impact of potential risks and issues to project manager together with proposed solutions.
- Be responsible for parts of the final deliverables to clients.
- Contribute to preparation & facilitation of workshops, presentations and training at client premises and within the team.
- Enhance work efficiency during all internal and external projects by continuously improving processes, methodologies, tools, and technologies.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through effective management of interaction with client personnel
- Due to the nature of project, the role would involve a combination of off-site and on-site work.
- Support Manager in training, managing, and reviewing work of junior professionals.
- Supervise and coach juniors, help people enhance their contribution & develop their capabilities
- Conduct market research, contribute to the development of proposals.
- Identify and escalate potential business opportunities on promising and existing projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Over 3 years of experience as a financial advisory consultant and/or auditor;
- Bachelor/Master degree in finance, accounting, auditing and/or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA, CPA Australia, CFA, others).
- Strong commitment in time delivery, people development.
- Fluent English, both writing and speaking.
- Excellent computer-literacy skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning & multitasking capabilities.
- Leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Capable and eager to work with various types of people. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of ethics with emphasis on confidentiality and integrity.