• Participate in projects developing web application.
• Work with project members, responsible for the design/code review, development, and implementation & testing of software applications in a Windows environment.
• Implement task lists, estimate deliver assignments as functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services and meet customer requirements.
• Other assignments from Project Manager.
• Willingness to learn new programming languages and frameworks.
• Passion for code quality and improvement.
• Must be able to work independently and produce elegant, easily maintainable code.
• 4+ year Angular (4 and 6),
• Unit Test experience with Jasmine, Karma.
• Experience with SASS/CSS, Typescript, Bootstrap
• A commitment to quality and a through approach to work.
• Good teamwork and reliability.
• English: Good in communication with customer
• Experience with Iconic 4
• Experience IBM MobileFirst SDK
Nice to have:
• Scrum / Agile Development Experience is a plus.
• Jasmine, Karma, PrimeNG, Docker knowledge is a plus.
• Experience in Java.
• Experience in shipping web applications to production, CI/CD flow (Jenkins)
• Experience with code review, code refactoring is a plus.
• Familiar with source control management: Git.
• Positive mind (enjoy working with a colleague).