The Senior HR Executive will be responsible for a broad range of HR functions including C&B (70%), learning & development, recruitment, and compliance within TEKCOM.
II. Responsibilities and key activities
- Be in charge of implementation full spectrum of assigned compensations and benefits;
- Make sure all assigned HR reports are done on time and correctly;
- Proposing compensations & benefits to employees and internal regulations & policies in line with current labor laws;
- Creating decision for employee nomination, transferring, or promotion and human resources announcement;
- Calculating salary of all employees;
- Monitoring and implementing periodic social insurance, personal income tax.
- Making SI, UI, HI, PIT report.
- Participate in consulting, guiding, informing, and answering employees of the company on issues related to labor legislation, processes, and policies of the company's human resources functions.
- Participate in planning and implementing annual salary, bonus, and welfare payment.
- Build, develop, and maintain an employee information storage system.
- Monitoring and implementing the company's labor-management & labor legislation.
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Support member companies to work within the above scope of work according to the Division's HR deployment plan from time to time and/or when required.
- Other job duties as assigned.