• Setting up operational processes of internal audit for company
• Making annual internal audit or unexpected internal audit plans (if any) and performing yearly internal audit plan as requirement
• Carrying out approved internal audit policy and procedures in order to ensure quality and effectiveness of internal audit system
• Co-ordinating with all divisions in developing, reviewing the processes to enhance the internal control, improve operations activities effectively and efficiently, ensure the compliance with laws, internal regulations and rules
• Assisting in giving recommendation or suggestion in order to improve effectiveness of internal audit system
• Reviewing the audit reports and all supporting documents before releasing.
• Being responsible for advising and updating information with third internal audit party and SBV in order to make sure compliance with internal control standards and purpose
• Compiling and amending method and scope of internal audit activity
• Others duties assigned by Board of Inspectors, Members’ Council and Board of Directors
• At least 03 years working in finance, banking or auditing industry with the familiar responsibility
• Communication with calm, effectively, be able to work under high pressure
• Excellent experienced user of Microsoft Office Product (Word, Excel, Power point...)
• Ability to assess/analyze risks including systems and people.
Strong analysis skill; experience with business process mapping preferred.
• Good at problem solving and process thinking.
Self-starter with ability to multi- tasks in a complex and demanding environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of staff and management
• Male, under 30 years old