1. Learning and Development Solutions
• Identify and consolidate training needs of colleagues in company
• Propose the effective development solutions for relevant demand.
• Monitor and support colleagues during the implementation process to get desired outcomes.
• Get feedback to improve quality and efficiency.
2. Training Operations
• Organize and execute the training activities according to the company's needs and plans.
• Research and propose training services partners to choose the best solution.
• Coordinate with the procurement and accounting department to purchase goods/ service and submit the payment documents according to guidelines.
• Track and manage training records for report and audit purpose.
4. Workshop Facilitation
• Support or implement general training courses for employees such as orientation for new employees, soft skills training as assigned.
5. Reports and Others
• Make reports as required
• Coordinate with colleagues within HR or the company in specific projects.
• Other duties assigned by Managers.
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• At least 02 years working experience at similar roles.
• Good English
• Good MS Office
• Communication skill
• Presentation skill
• Facilitation skill
• Problem solving skill
• Passion, proactivity and attentiveness
• Adaptability, creativity and resilience
• Willingness to learn