6 - 8 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Travel Abroad
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
Workforce planning and competencies
- Defines requirements for high potential detection and succession planning;
- Design and develop competencies framework and programs based on organizational and individual needs;
- Create career development path / roadmap for each positions;
- Work with HRBPs, HRMs and HODs to define workforce/headcount planning; identify critical positions, critical talent, and long-term capability building.
- Analyze & mapping the talent flow by back-map the talents/potential successor;
- Develop guidelines and deploy the individual development plan;
- Take a lead in the identification, assessment, development planning and review of successors;
- Collaborate to Talent Management department to get results of leadership assessment candidates in talent pool to be considered in succession planning;
- Provide feedback to Talent Management department on the skills that required development;
- Initiates new methods and procedures to enhance the departments’ performance.
- Ensure the Group has a best practice performance management system
- Work closely with HRBP, managers to establish and run the performance management system.
- Annually, work with HRBP, managers review the business as well as department/ individual performance to identify needs for performance improvement;
- Build and update tracking system of implementation by enhancing the HR digital transformation projects;
- Develop appropriate actions plan to ensure IDPs are resulted as required
Leadership and Management Trainee Programs
- Drive and deploy training and development programs and process including needs analysis, training plan, program delivery and evaluation to reduce competency gaps for the potential leaders;
- Leading internal programs for Management Trainees to develop their skills; and matching them with opening positions needed;
- Collaborate with leadership team/HODs to develop and evaluate the individual development plan;
- Manage costs of planned programs within budget;
Corporate culture management
- Oversee organizational development strategies within the organization focusing on leadership, team building and the measurement of outcomes.
- Communications, metrics, legal, technology and ad – hoc issues pertaining to organizational culture.
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures.
- Lead actively in the planning and execution of internal events.
- Bachelor degree in Business/Organization Administration, Economic, Finance, Law or related field
- At least 06 years working experience in managerial position in L&D, General HR operations
- Remuneration management skills
- Thorough knowledge of HR principles and strategic HR practices;
- Cognitive and Analytical skills - reasoning ability, mathematical skills, reading memory, writing skills, attention to detail;
- Well organized, ambitious, flexible;
- Ability to lead continuous organizational change and development.
- Assessment, Diagnostics and Analytical skills
- Business Acumen and Leading Change
- Networking, Influencing and Communication Skills
- Planning, Organizing and Controlling
- Well strategic thinking, leadership, and project management