3 - 4 Years
Team Leader / Supervisor
About Phong Vu
Working at: Our Head Quarter - Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, Dist.3
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Draft and review contracts, agreements to ensure the compliance with Company’s policies and Vietnam regulations.
- Perform legal research and provide updates on new legislations.
- Support legal issues to relevant departments at the request of Legal Manager.
- Detecting and advising risks of the company operation.
- Liaising with the competent authorities and other departments to complete assigned tasks.
- Draft legal documents for the establishment of the branch/business location, modify the business registration of the company/branch/ business location.
- Translate legal documents to English and vice versa.
- Report to the Legal Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Legal Manager
- Graduate from University of Law, University of Economics and Law;
- Have 3 - 4 years of experience in legal practice, retail feild.
- English writing skill is a must;
- Present a good knowledge of Vietnamese laws and regulations applicable to business/retail field;
- Meticulous and pay attention to details;
- Have an ability to grasp legal and business issues, balance risks and provide practical and constructive advices in a business environment;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload