** Location: BacGiang
** Shuttle bus to Hanoi and BacNinh
- Be strong team leader who will promote accountable working attitude with fairness and respect to team member.
- Monitor daily work of each team member to meet requested deadline from related departments.
- Communicate effectively with back office in China to verify order information, quality requirement and packing instruction in order to conform with customer’s request.
- Follow up production issues during production process and be the coordinator to solve the issue immediately to avoid any production interval.
- Handle initial, inline, final inspection booking with customer’s QA/QC to ensure no shipment delay or claims from customers
- Finalize over/short shipment quantity with related people
- Monthly reporting responsible for certain part of Merchandising team operation.
** Education & Qualification Requirements
• University graduate or above
** Experience Requirements
• Over 5 years merchandising experience in garment manufacturing, at least 2 years at similar management position
• Strong problem solving skill with detail experience in the past.
** Technical competency Requirements
• Fluent English
• Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point,
• Analytical skills and sense of risk detection