1) Be a strong coordinator between factories and head office who will stand in the middle to push for the info/solution in a timely manner.
2) Monitor daily work carefully to ensure no info/emails are missing/overlooking
3) Communicate effectively to verify order information, quality requirement and packing instruction in order to conform with customer’s request.
4) Follow up production issues during production process and be the coordinator to solve the issue immediately to avoid any production interval.
5) Follow up initial, inline, final inspection booking with immediate manager and/or customer’s QA/QC to ensure no shipment delay or claims from customers
6) Finalize over/short shipment quantity with factory and head up/update head office on time
7) Monthly reporting responsible for certain part of Merchandising team operation.
8) Track shipment booking from factories to ensure they place booking on time and accurate q’ty/dates.
9) Follow up and push for Fit/PP and TOP submit as well as comments.
10) Follow up closely on chase/change request from buyer.
11) Make weekly shipment report to immediate manager
12) Understand how to manage TNA.
• University graduate or above
• 5 years merchandising experience in garment manufacturing- knit & woven, at least 2-3 years at the same position in trading/buyer office, experience in woven-knit
• Strong problem-solving skill with detail experience in the past.
• Right working attitude, stay focused and aggressive to solve the problems
• Fluent English
• Good command of Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Power-point. Microsoft Dynamic AX experience is a plus.
• Excellent in Excel.
• Analytical skills and sense of risk detection