- Focus on architecture, usability, maintainability, performance of intricate web and mobile applications.
- Understand the platform, provide development of new and existing features.
- Give ideas, suggestions about system and team’s work-flow.
- Estimate and manage the team work.
- Learn new technologies.
- Experience of programming over 2 years.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- AWS (EC2, RDS, ElasticSearch, Redis…)
For senior position:
- Experience of programming over 5 years.
- Experience of leader role.
- Full stack engineer.
-Have a start-up mindset, willing to give your best to make thing done.
-Being a product developer, have responsibility for whatever you’ve created
-High motivation, be able to corporate with other members.
Other skills - Logical thinking and problem analysis:
- Good communication skill and ingenious behavior.
- Able to stay calm in panic situations
- Loves technologies and exploring new knowledge
- Understand technologies deeply and can explain it simply
- Product development, not outsourcing
- Choose your own benefit package
- Premium life insurance package
- Review salary 1 time/year
- 13 to 15 months salary
- Work from home system
- Flexible working time
- Macbook Pro 2020 and monitor
- Annual company trip