- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Seniority Allowance
- Annual Leave
The Job Holder Responsible For:
- Establish a strong, innovative digital marketing strategy and marketing automation program to drive awareness and acquisition for The Bank’s digital solutions.
- Develop digital content, campaigns and analytics dashboards to monitor success and returns on investment of campaigns and programs.
- Strengthen audience engagement, website traffic and revenue by exploiting various digital channels and analytics.
- Build and lead a performance marketing (not PR but all measurable activities), setup measurable goals, measure conversion rates, cause experiments and improve conversion Rate.
- Implement and improve Lean marketing Funnel.
Campaign and Content Managements
- Develop, implement and manage social media campaigns, calendar, budgets and performance metrics.
- Provide guidance and creative ideas to content designers for impactful digital content marketing.
- Manage the content development calendar.
- Implement hundreds of A/B testing per week.
- Read the data, build custom reports/dashboards and come up with regular ideas based on data to improve our website or campaigns.
- Run and monitor the Facebook, Google, or any other ads as required independent from any agency.
- Track website traffic flow, consumer patterns and response rates, campaign performance, conversion rates and provide regular performance reports for business decision making.
- Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts using web analytics tools and suggest solutions to boost online presence.
- Establish measurable goals, measure conversion rates, cause experiments and improve Conversion Rate.
- Utilize social monitoring tools to have higher engaging posts within top 10 when compared to the competitors with lower cost and higher Return on Investment.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or a relevant discipline
- Google Analytics qualified
Certifications in Google Adwords and other social media is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing with a leading bank or a similar role with a marketing agency
- Strong experience with digital marketing tools and practices
- Strong experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Strong experience with B2C social media and in implementing and optimizing Goodle Adwords campaigns
- Experience in Adobe is a big advantage
- Experimenting such as a/b testing or multivariate on Facebook Ads or Google Ads
- Experience with tools / platforms like Hotjar, Optimizely, SEMRush, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Pixel, Google Ads, etc
- Experience in all type of re-targeting on Facebook, Google, Outbrain, etc
- Experience in supporting digital transformation projects would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends)
- Excellent creative content writing and communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Good at English is mandatory