Ho Chi Minh
• Perform a range of activities to effectively market assigned products, such as conducting market research; overseeing product development and design; setting prices; launching new products; overseeing advertising campaigns; and monitoring sales performance.
• Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviors, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product.
• Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs, and liaise with other areas of the organization (for example production, research and development) to implement these changes.
• Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts; and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the product/service.
• Liaise with advertising and promotions specialists to design sales campaigns and sales collateral for the product that are effective and appropriate for the target audience.
• Manage the product portfolios to reach the goals of SKU reduction, consolidation and rationalization.
• Co-work with R&D on research, design, planning, development and evaluation of new advanced technologies, translating customer requirements or strategic business objectives into final product design.
• Involve in assessment of customer's application needs, provide modeling and simulation testing, and deliver application functionality.
• Coach less experienced team members and help them resolve problems.
• FORMAL EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or above
• 8+ years B2B product management experience
• 3+ years paints and coatings industry experience
• Knowledge and experience in Industrial Wood Coatings Segment
• Management and supervisory experience
• OEM coatings knowledge and experience
• Employee must be able to operate a computer and communicate via telephone.
• Travel for meetings and/or seminars in China and Southeast Asia Countries is required.
Ho Chi Minh