2 - 10 Years
About LOGIVAN . . .
LOGIVAN is a pioneering technology start-up that is transforming the fragmented trucking industry. We have built patent-pending AI products that generate instant pricing and automatic matching of cargo to empty-returning trucks for the very first time in Vietnam. Our corporate service offers industry leading technology including real-time track-and-trace and advanced analytics.
LOGIVAN has won a collection of prestigious awards and has been featured in more than 100 TV and media outlets including The Financial Times, Forbes, Tech in Asia, DealStreetAsia and Business Insider. LOGIVAN is growing rapidly, enabling Vietnamese businesses with fast, reliable trucking service and improving the lives of our 50,000 truck drivers through AI technology.
LOGIVAN has a fast-moving and dynamic culture, so only the most innovative and enthusiastic people can thrive here. If you care about our mission and want to work in a data-driven professional transport company, then we welcome your application.
What you'll be doing:
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager with a passion for building technology products to help bring meaningful work to the palms of tens of thousands of truckers and efficiencies to manufacturers across Vietnam. The role will include:
- Working in close collaboration with business leaders and customers to define product opportunities and risks: define areas of focus, look at reports and leverage frameworks to test / experiment / validate hypotheses that can upgrade the product's value to end users.
- Measure, Test, Iterate, Pivot:: ensure a lean and fast product feedback cycle, keep the product well grounded and constantly iterative
- Ensure on-target execution and high performance of the product development squads: work with engineering and data teams on defining product roadmap and deliverables; giving guidance to team members including developers, testers, stakeholders on focus and reasons behind each decision; answer and respond to requests, suggestions, and inform the entire company about product updates
- Develop overall product strategy which takes into account the entire funnel from acquisition to fulfillment success: Ensure the decisions made will lead the company to desired OKRs by providing an environment in which feature acceptance is measured, strategy is well understood and communication is well carried across all teams.
- Obsessed about our customers: observe and analyze data outside of a company's historical or transactional data: data on competitors, partners, and the government which might help inform a more holistic overview of the market. Study our customers through quantitative methods and analyze results from different angles to explore and produce insights.
Essential skills and experience:
Minimum of 5 years experience in working with technology products. Proven track record of achievement
- Proficient technical understanding
- Proficiency in SQL and data analysis
- Deep understanding of Agile processes and principles for continuous delivery
- Deep understanding of product development cycle and lean startup methodology
- English and Vietnamese language to a professional standard