Basic Purpose of Position:
Ensures goods manufactured by employer are produced in a cost-effective way that meets quality specifications. Makes sure that goods are ready to distribute to customers in a timely fashion.
Improves a company's production and distribution processes. Ensures the production and
distribution of products runs smoothly.
• Liaises with sales division to determine customer requirements.
• Approves materials, costs, manufacturing equipment, and the size of workforce needs to
• Predicts how long a project will take to complete.
• Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date.
• Liaises with customers, suppliers, the human resources department, and maintenance
employees to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required.
• Monitors project's progress to ensure it's following the schedule.
• Troubleshoots problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions.
• Organises project paperwork, including purchase orders, and maintains records.
• Monitors production and raw material costs.
• Collects and assesses data about the production and team's performance.
• At least 3 years experienced in planning field. Prefer to be in an EMS company.
• Must have experiences in using ERP system.
• Good command in English both writing and speaking.
• Excellent Organisational Skills, Ability to Meet Deadlines.
• Attention to Detail, Speed, Accuracy.
• Knowledge of Supply Chain and Distribution Management
• Good Written and Oral Communication Skills.
• Mathematics Skills, Especially in the Area of Statistics.
• Understanding of Business Operations.