- Employee Shuttle
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
New product development and project management.
- Engineering design related to plastic parts, rubber parts, and metal parts etc.
- Component evaluation and qualification.
- Project management on customer requirement, product specifications, schedule, cost and quality.
- Communicates with customers.
- Follow up with OEMs on product development.
- Manages documents.
- Bachelor and College education.
- At least 4 years’ related working experience on new product development in small appliance field.
- Good understanding of new product development process.
- Good understanding of international safety standards and agency approvals on small appliances.
- Good at Creo 3D modeling.
- Good engineering design skills.
- Understanding of Vacuum Cleaner is an advantage.
- Good understanding of plastic molds.
- Project Management Skill.
- Good personality
- English writing and reading is a must.
- Fluent English speaking is an advantage.
Functional Competencies (FC) required:
- Mechanical Engineering knowledge.
- Engineering design for plastic, rubber and metal parts..
- Materials knowledge.
- Plastic mold knowledge
- Production Tooling knowledge
- Quality & Production knowledge
- Project management skills
- Familiar with Computer aided design – Creo solid modeling techniques and systems
- International Safety Standards and Regulatory