1. Handling QS works at Site Office:
· Selection of service suppliers (security service, personal protection equipments…)
· Preparation of Site Operation Fund, Site Office Expenses (monthly)
· Check the monthly interim payment claimed by subcontractors including review shop drawings in comparison with engineer drawings, quantities…
· Support to prepare the monthly payment certificate including direct cost claimed by subcontractor & indirect cost to the client.
· Assessment and closing out of variation order.
· Support in preparation of financial statement report.
· Preparation of final account report, statement of final account.
· Coordinate with Project Managers to perform the requirements and to make adjustments for the variations or changes coming from client, subcontractor or design engineers.
2. Support QS works at Head Office:
· Preparation of partial Cost appraisal, Cost plan report and Pretender Cost Estimation Report (including measurement of construction floor area (CFA) and including Value Engineering Report.
· Gather and analyse big data for quotation, follow up and update material prices trend on market.
· Check and review drawing and BOQ provided by PJ owner and estimate unit price for each item utilizing database system and comparing construction cost with similar project.
· In case of receiving drawing without BOQ from PJ owner, make an approximate estimate for new construction.
· Preparation of Pre-Q report and tender documents.
· Preparation of tender evaluation report/ Letter of Acceptance/ Contract Document.
· Carry out the cost comparison, cost analysis and cost database and other operation databases of projects
· To be able to carry out study and seek of alternative materials with the same specification, standard to save construction cost.
· Build up and manage a wide network with good-quality sub-contractors.
· Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors and other parties to get its quotation for items of new construction work in order to compare and then make analysis and report to manager.
· Others duties as assigned.