Ho Chi Minh
1. Manage candidate’s profiles:
- Update and archive sufficient candidate’s profiles and support to enrich recruitment database for further jobs.
- Upload all employee’s information correctly and fully in AX system.
2. Update, review, improve and implement recruitment test tool:
- Examine candidates with the prescribed approved tests;
- Propose to improve the test system for candidates.
3. Recruitment process operating:
- Implement and make sure all recruitment activities are disciplined to recruitment process and policies;
- Searching and selection the most suitable profiles;
- Make interview appointment and inform the schedule to the candidates by the official email;
- Set up HR interview (direct and on phone) the assigned vacancies.
- Periodic update recruitment information in periodic report and BI report.
- Collect and check the new employee’s documents (the personal checklist, send out the pre-onboarding direction (prepare documents)) and complete the onboarding activities, ensure all employee’s documents are collected on-time and sufficient within probation period
- Send out interview invitation and thank you letter to all candidates.
4. Develop recruitment sources, and push up employer’s branding:
- Search & acquire more qualified recruitment sources to set up the long-term partnerships and develop continuously source of candidates for recruitment activities.
- Search, join and support to organize mass recruitment events, career fairs to promote employer brand and increase more suitable candidates.
- Support all employer’s branding activities (internal & external & partnership).
5. Other tasks when required by line manager;
Ho Chi Minh