Ho Chi Minh
To support Company strategy by timely management of products registrations and Company compliance to manufacture and/or commercialize those products. .
To ensure business continuity by guaranteeing that products registration licenses are up to date and products documentation is compliant with country legislation.
Be the business partner who will organize and stimulate maximum cooperation between the Company and country authorities.
The Company operates in the fields of Animal Nutrition, Aquaculture Nutrition, Animal Health products, Feed Additives and other input products associated with animal husbandry and farming. The Company does manufacture in Vietnam and also holds trading activity licenses. The Company runs local and export commercial activities.
The Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer is responsible for ensuring awareness within the various teams of regulatory requirements applicable for the country. The role holds responsibility to obtain and maintain local product registration needed in the countries where the Company has manufacturing facilities but also where the Company sales products via 3rd parties (if applicable).
In addition, He/ She will support the central team for all global product registrations, by compiling, reviewing the dossiers and submitting them to the local Authorities.
The Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer is a key contact between the Company and country Authorities, he/she is representing the Company in national industry associations and may be engaging in lobbying activities.
Monitor and understand regulations related to food safety, quality and marketing authorization of ingredients and products.
Collaborate with other functions such as commercial, technical team, legal and corporate affairs to interpret current regulations, monitor emerging regulations and assess impacts to businesses.
Regulatory strategy & planning
· Education at least on BSc level in food, feed, biological or veterinary sciences, or comparable degree
· 3-5 years of experience as a registration officer in animal nutrition / animal health Company
· Knowledge, and experience, of the relevant legislation (registration) process and requirements
· Detailed oriented, analytical personality
· Strong communication skills, courteous and people friendly personality.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects
· Strong planning and organizing skills
· Fluent in English
Ho Chi Minh