- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service value to the organization.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Keep update with market and industry trends and share insights analysis with team
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties reasonably relating to this position.
- Impeccable profile with high professionalism.
- At least 5 years of hand-on experiences in Sales in Real Estate and/or Banking or Property Development/Management
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellence in sales and marketing with a positive attitude and team playing ability.
- Good at building rapports with customers, enjoying networking and meeting new people
- Dynamic, aggressive, result-oriented, and self-starter.
- Ability to work independently
- Passion to pursuit career development track of sales management with international standards
- Convenient in speaking English and can handle basic business English writing
- Ability to speak other language as Korean, Chinese, is an advantage
- Fluent in MS office