· Execute selling activities in relation to specific RBIS (Retail Brands & Information Solutions) Master Customer programs within a geographic territory.
· Execute selling activities for the entire product portfolio towards assigned major customer accounts (factories, vendors, agents).
· Communicate market intelligence and competitor movements to the Company.
· Identify and generate sales prospects and be accountable for developing relationships with these prospects.
· Complete customer call reports, account plans and sales reports in a timely and accurate manner.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
· Work as a team to identify issues, propose solutions and take part in projects to contribute to operation and sales efficiency.
· Build and maintain relationships with target factories, vendors, agents and buying offices of Master Customers.
· Bachelor Degree from any discipline.
· Fluent in both English AND either Japanese or Chinese is a MUST
· At least 2 - 4 years sales experience
· Prefer experience in apparel / footwear manufacturing, merchandising and trim accessory supply.
· Strong computer literate;
· Good interpersonal skills, responsive and highly self motivated .
· Customer oriented, hard worker, trustworthy.
· Product knowledge, market intelligence, sales skills, management and leadership competencies.