Ho Chi Minh
- To have the operative responsibility for project sales for Decorative. This entails being responsible for ensuring that imposed tasks are carried out professionally and practically pursuant to instructions, public requirements, and plans of action in order to ensure that the established objectives are achieved;
- Set and broadcast Jotun brand in Vietnam project market by exploiting, expanding and strengthening relationship with architectures, developers, contractors to ensure Jotun Paints Vietnam be able to grow and get profit by exceeding customer expectation;
- Live, work, think and sell by reflecting brave spirit of Penguin to ensure Jotun's business principles in Vietnam market;
- Be an excellent salesman by incessantly improving to ensure for the sustainable development of Jotun Deco project team;
- Show leading role as a big player in Decorative project market by approaching projects in large scale and building a strong and structured Jotun Decorative project team for good business result, both short and long term.
- University graduate in relevant fields including Business Administration/ Chemistry/ Construction or Architecture universities;
- At least 3 year working experience in Project sales is a priority;
- Able to build up and develop good relationship with potential customers, contractors and architects;
- Independent, professional and suitable for dynamic and challenging working environment;
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese & English.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.
Ho Chi Minh