- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Sport Club
- Conduct Orientation & Basic Service training to newcomers;
- Design, implement and develop Service Excellence programs;
- Support in sustaining the HC Service Culture through effective training & certification program and other training activities.
- Ensure all servers’ compliance in all policies and procedures during store operations.
- Assist Training Manager in developing and conducting Soft Skills training;
- Lead other special projects in improving service performance in stores;
Be responsible for administrative tasks of the department.
Education/ Training Qualifications (i.e: university degree, college, etc)
- Minimum college degree.
- Certificates in Hospitality/ Services is a plus
- English proficiency
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Server Leader or Senior Service Trainer.
- Retail/ Hospitality/ F&B
Skills (Ability to):
- Teach/ train/ coach/ facilitate others
- Positively influences Server Leaders & store service teams towards service excellence through special recognition events.
- Drives and ensures to sustain the Highlands Coffee Service Excellence training program continuing to produce certified store Server Leaders.
Working hours: as dictated by needs of the business
Works 5 days per week, 8 hours per day. Allows flexibility as needed.
Other special requirements (if any):
Communication Skills, Eyes for details