Ho Chi Minh
The Senior Software Engineer will collaborate with several teams to improve product and features and to get the project deliverables to be accepted and released in production environment.
· Full-stack application architecture development
· Write high quality and testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles
· Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions
· Follow and understand defined software development processes, such as tasks assignments, daily issue tracking, etc.
· Analyze and improve performance, efficiency, and stability of application
· Identify and fix issues, bugs, and bottlenecks of the system
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related majors
· 3-5 years of hands-on working experience in developing web applications using AngularJS (version 1.x or other Angular versions) and Node.js
· 3-5 years of relevant full-stack web development experience, including UML, Modeling and Design skills, and expert knowledge of at least one technical area
· Experience in using GIT and consuming REST APIs
· Be able to write clean code
· Experienced in one of the popular public clouds: Azure,AWS, etc.
· Strong knowledge of JS Test Frameworks
· Experience in Unit and API Testing
· Strong knowledge in Code Review Process and Release Strategy
· Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
· CI/CD practices
· Familiar with micro services framework principles
· Experience in cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS markup
· Experience in building and implementing A/B tests
· Agile practices experience
Ho Chi Minh