· Monitor daily activities and ensure that the goods involved in arranging, packing and storing the data are accurate.
· Supervise the receipt and delivery of goods between the warehouse and the warehouse
· Supervise the delivery of goods between the freight classification department and the carrier
· Ensure the safety of the warehouse and ensure that the inventory is of the highest quality
· Urgent, remind staff to classify, recruit and train new staff • Is responsible for checking and reconcile the goods received and delivered
· Coordinate with the school staff to arrange reasonable work hours for staff, support management planning staff for sick leave, vacation leave, holidays.
· Perform other tasks as required.
• College graduation
• At least 2 years of working experience in supervisory level, prefer in logistic, warehouse, manufacturing
• Good communication skill: Presents appropriate information in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing;
• Good people management: Resolve conflict among team members sensitively and fairly
• Good planning skill: Plan, prioritize and perform tasks well under pressure
• Good Analytical skill
• Positive thinking: If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
• Proactive: If not now when? if not me who?
• Frank and honest
• Hard working
• Attractive salary and performance bonus
• Lunch and phone allowance
• 15 annual leave
• Company trip and many team building activities
Work location: Sai Dong, Long Bien, Ha Noi. Shift working is required (15h-23h)