3 - 5 Years
- Job level
Team Leader / Supervisor
- Deadline to apply
- Employee Shuttle
- Check with R&D and master sample to allocate finishing, support material, accessory and upholstery /item in level 2 in ERP
- Final check & release finishing, support material, accessory and upholstery documentation into wood component dept & sub-cont.
- Getting construction for component base on discussing with manager ensuring that it’s strong, safe, save material & possible making in production.
- Allocate material code for all finishing, support material, accessory and upholstery
- Cooperating closely with R&D to collect all information when making sample before applying ensuring that all products in production exactly same with sample or making good mistakes of samples.
- Giving information to production when the products are in line timely & accurately to base on cooperation.
- Giving technical info. to Purchasing & planning in material plan & order
- Supporting to give solutions to potential problems in production
- Getting feedback from production & sub-cont team and update it into drawing ensuring that all mistakes will not happen in next time & same cases.
- Setting up technical standard in accordance with the available facilities of the company
- Updating design changing as required ensuring that all changing information are updated timely & accurately
- Checking all hardware templates and make sure wood components can work with that in best fitted.
- Working with carcass BOM & jig, mould, template team to updating drawing and to make sure all upholstery & accessory match corresponding brass components
- Supporting to compose some processing in Technical dept.
- Report to technical manager & production director the wrong routing ticket/month
- Performing some certain works assigned by Managing Director
- Training new staff about standard, tolerance, processing, solving problem…
- Education/Specialization: University/collecge of Technology
§ At least 3 years in producing exported interior furniture
§ At least 3 years in wood processing technology
· Capacity, manner
§ Positive, dynamic, creative
§ Organizing, managing ability
§ Ability of anticipating and solving potential problems
§ Good communication
§ English competence
§ Communicating, persuading skill
§ Computer literate, Autocad skill
· Other requirements
25 - 35