Ho Chi Minh
• Installation, commission of company make machines, instruments.
• Train the user of the machine with proper handling the machine & software.
• Complete the FAT (Final Acceptance Testing) protocol with the user after installation and commission and timely submission to the Regional HQ for warranty execution.
• After-Sales-Support & Servicing of installed base at customer site.
• Troubleshooting of fault, damage and advise the customer with the proper next actions for procuring of spare parts or arranging warranty replacement parts.
• Actively advising the customers regularly for calibration, Software updates & upgrades, accessories & spares of the machines and instruments and actively promote Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) to establish a sustainable after-sales business.
• Follow up with Regional HQ for the timely submission of spares, consumables and accessory proposals to the customer.
• Based on experience and knowledge level, provide application & technical support, calibration and other advanced centralized services to all regional subsidiaries in Asia Pacific as well as related sales and service partners.
• Utilize the Corporate CRM system to actively manage all service jobs.
• Continuously develops and maintains knowledge and expertise of the Company Product Portfolio and Applications to enhance confidence and service effectiveness
• Interact & liaise within the local & regional teams & assure effective communication
• Min. 5 years of experience preferably in materials testing machines & instruments
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, along with strong computer & software skills
• Basic knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics is an advantage
• Good proficiency in English communication & presentations
Ho Chi Minh