Dept: Service Dept
Direct Manager: Service Director
Indirect Report: CEO
1. Building a strong technical team to meet the requirements for installation, warranty, maintenance, repair and technical services for hotel, restaurants, QSRs inside and outside Vietnam.
2. Reviewing, updating standard operation processes (SOP) and procedures from time to time related to the operation of the department, ensuring the work is smoothly performed at customer's satisfaction.
3. Strictly training the team and observing their performance and conducting monthly KPI appraisal, ensuring accuracy and fairness.
4. Establishing a budget and action plan as well as implementing them and monitoring the operation processes to ensure the initial set of goals is reached within the approved budget.
5. Managing and controlling activities of technicians at head office as well as representative offices inside and outside Vietnam.
6. Maintaining good relationships with clients, looking for and taking care of potential clients to create jobs and revenue for the Department and increase the bonus for the team.
7. Handling statistical analysis and find appropriate actions to meet the client's rising demands to ensure customer satisfaction and bring profit to the company.
1. Education background: College graduate or higher
2. Specialization: Major in electric-electronic, electro-refrigeration;
3. Foreign Language: Good command of English;
4. Fluency in MS Office, Power Point and Autocad is a must;
5. Experience: Minimum of 3 years' working experience as Head of Technical or Service department.
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Analysis and reporting skills.