* Willing to work in shifts
1. Realization of production process:
- Organizing resources (workforce, material, equipment).
- Controlling product quality during production process.
- Supervision of good workmanship by operators
- Supervision of production batches
- Preparing products for shipment.
- Managing and care of production materials.
- Reporting non conformities to Quality engineer or line manager.
- Maintaining transducer and production knowledge and production skills.
2. Managing employees.
- Planning, organizing and controlling of the operator’ work.
- Conducting training and briefing on the production line.
- Ensuring safety and hygiene in the production line.
- Supervision of abiding the regulations.
3. Co-operation with departments supporting production (Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Logistics, Human Resources).
4. Conducting periodical appraisal.