- Social Manager will lead 2 teams include social Buyer marketing & social Seller marketing.
- Develop and manage social media strategy and plan to align with total MKTG strategy.
- Conceptualize and implement social campaign calendars to drive awareness, engagement and consideration for Sendo brand across social channels: buyer social channels & seller social channels.
- For Buyer Social Scope:
· Key performance based on 3 majority parts:
1. Engagement from owned channels (Fanpage & community engagement) & paid channels (Seeding & booking group, pages & influencers).
2. Video view form Tiktok & Youtube both owned & paid.
· Manage project-based and always on content & execution on social platform (focus on Youtube, Facebook & Tiktok) to grow the brand’s presence as needed.
· Coordinate with Brand, PR, Creative, Seller Operation and Digital teams to ensure brand consistency in all activities.
- For Seller Social Scope:
· Key performance: Seller engagement on paid & owned channels.
· Manage project and daily execution on Sendo Bán Web, Sendo Bán App, Sendo Bán Fanpage & Sendo Bán community to keep updating about Sendo to seller.
· Grow seller engagement thru booking, seeding on social platform.
· Build & grow Sendo Institute on Sendo Youtube owned channel.
- Liaise with Business (Promotion Event and Category Department) & Operation departments to stay updated and create always-on content on new products, new policy and features.
- Create more visually appealing, attention-grabbing forms of content.
- Define, manage & improve internal working process.
- Provide reports on Social metrics and continually make recommendations on how to improve on those metrics as OKR guideline.
· Bachelor degree in Economics / Business Administration / Marketing.
· Proven 02+ years’ professional experience as a Social Media Leader or similar position(s)
· Have experience in Seller marketing is preferred.
· Hands on experience with social media management for brands
· Fluent English with both writing and speaking skills
· Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
· Ability to identify, track and interpret relevant Social metrics
· Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
· Knowledge of Social media and marketing channels
· Attention to detail and ability to multitask
· Positive, creative and progressive thinking.