- Coordinate with HOD and Brand Managers to build brand communication in both short-term and long-term
- Coordinate with team MKT to grow ideas & set up detailed communication plans (especially nationwide media campaigns)
- Control and use communication budget sufficiently for every program assigned.
- Supervise and instruct staff to implement approved media plans and ensure that the plans are implemented according to the approved goals, subjects, progress and costs.
- Manage and monitor agency as well as operating team to ensure communication programs’ achievement.
- Follow, evaluate and report before, during, and after every media plan..
- Periodically summarize, analyze and evaluate communication programs, ensure the achievement of the objectives of the Marketing strategy.
- Responsible for monitoring, supervise Communications for 16 brands, and analyzing the communication programs of direct competitors with brands in charge to make appropriate recommendations to maintain and develop brands.
- Update and apply the new digital marketing trends. Make recommendations to improve communication efficiency for brands.
- Coordinate with HOD and Brand Managers to slove social media crisis
- Developing media journalism relationships (reporter, agency media, etc)
- Train and coach employees: knowledge, skills, experience...
- Bachelor’s degree required from University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Economics, Marketing)
- More than 5 years related experience (facebook content, press/news, SEO, website), including internships. Food & beverages experience (at least 2 years) is an advantage
- Working in agency side (account/digital/social media) is preferable
- Good communication and presentation
- Work hard and have passion to learn and grow
- Good in MS Office and Photoshop / Design Software
- English communication is an asset (or at least 1 more language: Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
7th Floor, Giga Mall, 240-242 Pham Van Dong Street, Hiep Binh Chanh Ward, Thu Duc District, HCMC
Ms. Ngọc Anh
Founded in November 2005, Golden Gate Restaurant Group is recognized as the leading restaurant chain operator in Vietnam in terms of sales, number of concepts, outlets and professionalism Golden Gate Restaurant Group currently operates 21 concepts of restaurant with over 280 restaurants nationwide. However, it has not stopped at this stage. Realizing the trendendous opportunity in the... View more