|Job level||Team Leader / Supervisor|
|Salary||$ 2.000 - 2.500 USD|
|Deadline to apply||04/08/2020|
|Industry||IT - Software|
Ho Chi Minh
We invent and manufactures wearable and smart home products. The company was founded in 2011 by Sonny Vu with John Sculley, the former CEO of Apple and Pepsi, and Sridhar Iyengar, co-founder and former CTO of AgaMatrix.
• Design workflows, architecture and build advanced applications on Mobile platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API’s.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Work closely with design team to visualize complicated features to enhance UX/UI
• Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
• At least 3 year of relevant working experience.
o Programming languages: Java, Kotlin AND/OR Objective-C, Swift
o Software development life-cycle.
o Database: ORMLite, Room AND/OR SQLite, Realm.
o Mobile development architecture: MVP, MVVM, VIPER.
o Network: REST API, TCP.
o SCM: Git.
Solid experience on concurrency programming and scheduling technique.
• Solid experience in optimization techniques: caching, lazy loading and memory management.
• Knowledge in software design patterns.
• Good sense of UI/UX components and customization.
• Self-motivated, logical thinking, and a strong desire to build high-quality applications.
• Good leadership and effective communication in both verbal and nonverbal.
Nice to have
• Strong English communication skills.
• Experienced in working with BLE stack.
• Hand-on experience with Flutter and integrating with other platforms.