Responsible to lead Supplier Quality Engineering team, Incoming material inspection team, First Article inspection team, develop quality processes at the suppliers. Work with suppliers to guarantee high quality of incoming materials and manage continuous improvements at supplier side.
Develop all necessary SQE documents include but not limited to, supplier process qualification plan, supplier quality requirement and expectation, develop/drive Component Quality and Reliability Requirement, Component Critical To Quality/Function,
- Perform periodic supplier audit and risk assessment
- Lead SQE, IQC, FAI team to achieve the goals set up for quality-total factory
- Lead SQE, IQC, FAI team to hit the goals set up for headcount and organizational related
- Lead SQE, IQC, FAI team to achieve the goals set up for quality improvement projects and cost reduction GK
- Lead SQE, IQC, FAI team to hit the goals set up for quality certifications
- Prepare annual suppliers audit plan
- Supplier audit and follow up actions based on audit findings
- Monitor suppliers performance and create action plan to improve suppliers KPIs
- Enhance and improve supplier quality awareness
- Participate in supplier qualification; component qualification includes manufacturing/test process verification
- Approve supplier manufacturing/test/inspection plans and procedures
- Work closely with suppliers to sustain and improve component quality by implementing on-going monitoring test and conducting FA to drive corrective and preventive action
- Correlate and standardize test and inspection process across Contract Manufacturers, Sub-Tier Suppliers and Repair & Refurbishment
- Drive failure analysis and corrective actions at suppliers side
- Drive supplier to provide corrective and preventive actions in 8D reports
- Solving daily production issues caused by suppliers components
- Develop supplier capability and manage supplier relationship
- Report internal quality KPIs related to supplier quality to top management
- Prepare strategy and vision for SQE and define targets and objectives
Minimum Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Engineering degree.
Minimum 10 years experience in Quality management as Assistant manager or above in operation/manufacturing enviroment
Familiar with mechanical parts and plastic parts production process and quality control.
Familiar with measurement methods and equipments
Familiar with ISO9001, TS16949 system (automotive operation adventage), 6 sigma green belt or black belt would be high advantage.
Strong skills in problem analysis and solving.
Strong skills in communication to convince other people to perform new ideas.
Very good in writing/oral English and excelent Mandarine
PC skills required (MS Office, Power Point & etc.)
Strings skills in SPC, PPAP process and capability to teach team and share knowledge
Strong leadership and team motivation skills
Team player with positive approach
Confident and presentation skills
High stress resistant person to be able deal daily operation issues
Loyal and fairness approach
Able to long time planning to support business grow