KEY RESULT AREAS
• Run and print out the daily turnover, daily sales comparison from management system, and the stock information.
• Make the daily turnover report, target report, shrinkage report, line for line report, and a mail to require the direct report to send the weekly report for weekly management meeting
• Input exit permit and follow up to clear the exit permit doc.
• Update presentation for weekly management meeting and make a mail to remind SGM's direct reports to send monthly reports to SGM then print out for filing in VVN master plan folder
• Run and print out CM1, CM2, CM3, CM4, Stock & Price correction reports from management system then filling in VVN master plan folder
• Make a presentation (all reports) for SGM to attend BOM meeting quarterly
• Being a core junction between store and HO upon certain and time to time requirement in which activities relating to operation
• Other office works as booking tickets, hotel
Predict Workforce requirements /working hours
• Input of the right amounts to enable a proper workload planning related to the planned activities
Check and edit weekly employee schedules
• On a weekly base checking and editing of the automated generated schedules, taking the agreed flexibility of employees in consideration and the by DM addressed additional tasks.
• Monthly/weekly, work with HR-Store for double-checking working time of employees.
• Recognition and making proposals for structural issues in the availability of employees
• Responsible for in time and correct delivery of the working schedules to the departments, to ensure employees are informed in time about their schedules
• Making proposals for situations possibly causing issues in the work plan as, e.g. shortfall in hours, this to ensure a continuous operational process without causing conflicts in our operation.
• Taking care of a weekly evaluation, reporting and communication about the overall performance of the several departments, to ensure all stake holders are in time informed about usage of people, hours and means.
• Co-operate with HRM/S to analyse status of FTE and Productivity of Dept./Store, to making proposal for improving productivity of store.
• College degree or equivalent qualifications, preferably in Administration.
• Good communication (and listening) skills and fluency in English and Vietnamese, both written and spoken.
• Experience with planning systems and processes.
• Work well independently and in a team environment.
• Microsoft office literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc...)
• Strong analytical ability
• Detailed with the ability to strictly follow company procedure
• Time Management
• 2-3 years experiences at equivalent position.