Our client is a foreign company, now is looking for an Strategy Planning Manager working in Gia Lam - Ha Noi, as detail:
• Develop enterprise-level overall business strategies and specific recommendations for implementation through M&A, strategic investments, joint ventures and cooperation.
• Develop market intelligence and understanding of key industry trends (technology, IP, competitors, consumers, regulations, etc.) and their strategic implications
• Working with market researchers to collect and organize market data for various home textile industries / products
• Building and updating the strategic roadmap 2 - 3 years
• Develop a long-term brand strategy
Job detail will be exchanged in the interview.
• Male / Female, under 40 years old
• Have 3 - 7 years of experience working in an equivalent position at a leading strategy consulting firm, investment bank or company development strategy or role in a large consumer goods company.
• Knowledge of home textile industry, consumer goods.
• Having in-depth knowledge in the retail industry
• Experience leading projects or work streams with management responsibilities
• Good at English.